Torrential Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dungeon?

3 posters

Go down

New Dungeon? Empty New Dungeon?

Post  Dann Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:17 pm

This is not an announcement of a new dungeon! Sorry for the rouse!
    BUT...

It's a place to share your thoughts on what you'd want to see in a new dungeon.

Personally, i'd like to see a dungeon called Dann's Manor. Similar to CM, but with big statues of me everywhere and there's a chance to get a mini Dann pet from the final chest.
    The dungeon boss, of course, would be a giant Yoshi. Because I'm quite fond of yoshi.
    You don't need to tell me how awesome this idea would be, just share your own.

Dann
Dann
World Operations

Back to top Go down

New Dungeon? Empty Re: New Dungeon?

Post  Samael Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 am

The Asuran Enterprise.

A dungeon where the Asura finally manage space flight, and the ship becomes infested with little tribble things..

I'm not a creative man..
Samael
Samael

Back to top Go down

Post  Ever Shadow Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Hmm a new dungeon huh? I think it would be interesting if the had a dungeon dedicated to the re-discovery of the extinct races like the dwarves in the original guild wars.... Just to sort of educate the few of us who never played the predecessor title... I would be interested in learning a bit more about the lore to be honest... Or even, failing that, a dungeon (or dungeons) dedicated to the non playable races in existence now...
Ever Shadow
Ever Shadow
World Operations

Back to top Go down

Post  Samael Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Ever Shadow wrote:Hmm a new dungeon huh? I think it would be interesting if the had a dungeon dedicated to the re-discovery of the extinct races like the dwarves in the original guild wars.... Just to sort of educate the few of us who never played the predecessor title... I would be interested in learning a bit more about the lore to be honest... Or even, failing that, a dungeon (or dungeons) dedicated to the non playable races in existence now...
to expand on this. Think of something in lue of time travel. Where you go back in time to the original war of the first game. Helping key people who were important NPC's from then.
Samael
Samael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum